For all rules, see here on the GLTA site.
- Registrations are accepted for a maximum of 2 events. (singles & doubles, singles & mixed doubles or doubles & mixed doubles )
- The tournament is open for GLTA Open, A, B, C and D players only or the national equivalent of those categories in case of yet unranked participants.
- In case you participate in 2 events, these may differ only 1 level (e.g. singles in B and doubles in C).
- In the doubles divisions, couples will be placed in the appropriate division based on the rankings of the strongest player.
- All matches in the main draw will be best of 3 sets with a tiebreak at 6-6. The third set in all events will be played as a super tiebreak (till 10 points with a difference of 2 points).
- Consolation matches are to be played as 8 game pro-sets and no add-scoring, with a tiebreak at 8-8 (see ‘consolation rounds’).
- If a player is out of the tournament, synthetic grass courts at an alternate venue in ‘s-Hertogenbosch are available to play outside competition.
- There will be consolation rounds for all events in singles and doubles (except in case of Round Robin).
- Men's events will start on Thursday 2 July, women's events will commence on Friday 3 July.